Is Dr. Gagliardo a provider for my insurance?
Our office works with and accepts payments from most insurance plans. Whether we are “in-network” often makes little or no cost difference to our patients. Our goal is to provide you with the best quality care at a cost that works for you. The staff at our front desk can assist you with understanding your coverage.
How can I pay for my dental care if I don’t have insurance or the insurance doesn’t pay the total bill?
Patients who pay at the time of service by cash or check receive a 5% discount. We accept Visa and MasterCard, and CareCredit financing is also available.
What if I have a dental emergency after office hours?
Call our office at 563.449.9055 and an emergency number will be listed on the voicemail. Calls or texts are responded to in a prompt manner and an assessment of your situation can begin right away.
What practices and procedures are in place to keep patients safe during COVID-19 concerns?
- As it always has been, our office is in full compliance with health and safety guidelines and we follow strict infection control procedures.
- We are closely adhering to the latest guidelines from the Iowa Dental Board.
- All staff members have their temperature taken each morning and are instructed to stay home if they are feeling ill.
- Each patient is asked screening questions regarding symptoms or contact with the virus.
- Upon arrival, patients stay in their vehicles and text or call the office.
- Patients are asked to wear masks into the building, sanitize their hands, and have their temperature taken.
- Our staff members wear masks at all times.
- Glass barriers have been installed at the check in and check out desks.
- Online patient registration and health history forms are strongly encouraged prior to your first visit. You may print, fill them out at home, and present them to your dental care provider.
- We are frequently cleaning all door knobs, pens, and other contact areas.
- Dr. Gagliardo is in contact with the Iowa Dental Association and regularly participates in training and conversations about the safest practices and ideas as the COVID-19 situation evolves.